The Best Control Module for Camera Inspections
Meet the New H12+ Control Module By Hathorn
The new Hathorn H12+ control module is equipped with an industry-leading impact-resistant 12.1” LCD screen with almost three times the brightness of the “leading brand” making it the brightest monitor in its class.
The H12+ is the pro’s choice for any light condition, including direct sunshine, providing stunning picture quality, high contrast and up to 8X digital “pan & zoom” technology revealing details missed by other lateral push cameras.
With the H12+ you can save videos and screen shots to the internal memory or USB, operate in three menu languages, locate with dual 512Hz/640Hz high power sonde frequencies. Imprint your company name with the on-screen information bar and 8 pages of text overlay, and extend your 18V external battery runtime with the built-in Hathorn battery extender feature.
Avoid Losing Inspection Videos
Have you ever completed a sewer inspection video and lost it due to low battery? With the H12+ by Hathorn, the control module will automatically save your videos before powering down due to a low battery. Never lose another inspection video again!
H12+ Command Module Features:
• Newly designed intuitive interface and slim profile
• Save videos & screen shots to the internal memory or USB
• Hard Drive Capacity: 128Gb SSD (standard) or 512Gb SSD (upgrade)
• Full sized QWERTY keyboard with silicon cover
• Footage Counter in Feet or meters with reset function
• Operate in three menu languages
• Locate with dual 512Hz/640Hz high power sonde frequencies
• Imprint your company name with the on-screen information bar
• 8 Pages of text overlay
• 18V external battery runtime with the built-in Hathorn battery extender feature
• Reel Compatibility: All Hathorn reels 100-500ft. (except Wi-Fi)
Whether you are working in brutal Canadian winters or hot Arizona summers, inside or outside, a new standard for features and quality has been set with the Hathorn H12+.
About Hathorn Inspection Cameras
Founded in 2003, Hathorn has become a leading drain inspection camera company with thousands of precision-built cameras in the field throughout the USA, Canada and Australia. Hathorn has all the camera features and options you need for your work, the best value in the marketplace today. If you are looking for a reliable camera for pipe inspection jobs, trust Hathorn. Don't just take our word for it, have a look Hathorn’s Products to see what we have to offer.
Contact Hathorn Inspection Cameras
Our knowledgeable team can get you outfitted with the best camera setup for your business. Give us a call anytime to talk over the options at 1-866-428-4676 or send us a message. www.hathorncorp.com/contact