HATHORN® “SHOW US YOUR PIPES” MONTHLY GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED IN RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER RESTRICTED IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE SERVICE(S) SUCH ENTRANT USES TO ENTER THE MONTHLY GIVEAWAY. AS USED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES “Platform” or “PLATFORM” MEANS THE PLATFORM(S) AN ENTRANT ELECTS TO USE TO PARTICIPATE IN A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE PLATFORM ON WHICH AN ENTRY IS MADE WILL VOID AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE MONTHLY GIVEAWAY.
The Hathorn® “Show Us Your Pipes” Monthly Giveaway (the “Monthly Giveaway”) is sponsored by Hathorn® Corporation (“Sponsor”) of 255 Shields Court, Unit C, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 8V2 (the “Monthly Giveaway Address”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Those who are eligible in accordance with these Official Rules may participate in a Monthly Giveaway. Participation in any part of a Monthly Giveaway constitutes a participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Monthly Giveaways are limited to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, excluding Quebec (the “Eligible Territory”), who are of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (which must be in the Eligible Territory) and who are 18 years or older and who are not an employee, officer or director of Sponsor, its affiliates, dealers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies or an immediate family member of or household resident with such persons. For these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, step-mother, father, step-father, siblings, step-siblings, siblings, children, step-children, wards, grandparents, step-grandparents, domestic partners and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside. Monthly Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and such decisions shall be final.
2. HOW TO ENTER; ENTRIES: Each Monthly Giveaway period (“Monthly Giveaway Period”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“CT”) on the first calendar day of each calendar month and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the last calendar day of each calendar month (the “Entry Period”) until Sponsor decides at its sole discretion to cease Monthly Giveaways. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for all Monthly Giveaways.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, anyone referenced by name or shown in a Submission (or the parent/legal guardian of any minors) may be required to execute and return consent forms / releases confirming the representations, warranties and grants of rights contemplated in the Official Rules. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE SERVICE(S) SUCH ENTRANT USES TO ENTER A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY AND THE PLATFORMS AT WHICH AN ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION IS POSTED. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THE PLATFORMS USED BY ENTRANT TO ENTER WILL VOID AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY INTO A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY.
Sponsor and its designees reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or violates these Official Rules. No third-party entry or entry through any entry service is permitted. If for any reason a Monthly Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of a Monthly Giveaway, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify any Monthly Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, inaccurate, undelivered, postage-due, delayed, mutilated, or misdirected entries, correspondence, communications, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to any Monthly Giveaway. Sponsor is also not responsible for electronic hardware or software, network, Internet, computer or technological malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, and/or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause any Monthly Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted, including computer viruses, bugs, tampering unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort. All Submissions must be suitable for family audiences and must not contain any words or content that: is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; contains profanity or sexual content; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons; promotes any third party product or service or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services; is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or Canada; has been copied or plagiarized; violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark or other identifier of source, or other proprietary right of any entity or person; appears to result in any injury or bodily harm or unsafe use of a product; and/or is lewd or inappropriate or offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, including nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are otherwise objectionable to Sponsor. Any Submission that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above or other prohibitions and/or representations or warranties of entrant may be disqualified from a Monthly Giveaway or removed by Sponsor. In the event that an entrant or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, entrant is not relived from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules.
Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use or not use (or remove) Entries in any way it sees fit without notification or further consent or payment of any kind.
3. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS. By entering a Monthly Giveaway, you agree that (a) you have read or had read to you these Official Rules and are in agreement with them, (b) you have received permission for the use of the likeness and image of all identifiable people AND locations appearing in your submitted photo and grant to Sponsor the rights contemplated in the Official Rules. By submitting a Submission in connection with a Monthly Giveaway you represent and warrant to Sponsor that (i) your Submission is your own original work, that if you are not the photographer of the submitted photo or video that you own the copyright in such photo or video and that you have the sole right to submit it to a Monthly Giveaway; (ii) your Submission does not violate in any way rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; (iii) your Submission does not violate any applicable laws; (iv) you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from all applicable third parties required for the production and submission of the Submission in a Monthly Giveaway and use by Sponsor as contemplated in these Official Rules; (v) the posting and/or display of your Submission or other use by Sponsor or those deriving rights through Sponsor will not violate the rights of any parties or otherwise breach any provision of any applicable law or regulation; (vi) Sponsor has your irrevocable permission for the posting of any and all information included in your Submission in connection with any permitted use of your Submission; and (vii) use and posting of the Submission or any part of the Submission provided by you in any manner in connection with a Monthly Giveaway or as otherwise permitted by these Official Rules may be made without any notice, review, approval, consideration or compensation (except for any awarded prize as contemplated in these Official Rules), regardless of whether your Submission is a winning Submission. By submitting your Submission to the Sponsor in connection with a Monthly Giveaway you agree to and thereby waive any and all moral rights that exist in your Submission and any derivative works made therefrom. All entrants hereby grant to Sponsor an everlasting, royalty-free, assignable, irrevocable, unrestricted license to use, utilize, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, perform, broadcast, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, display, sublicense and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property and other rights with respect to each Submission worldwide and/or to include, in part or in whole, each Submission in other works in any media now known or later created, anywhere and forever, including in connection with promoting Sponsor, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation. Except where legally prohibited, by submitting your Submission you irrevocably agree that your name and city and state or province of residence may be used in connection with the permitted use of the rights contemplated by this paragraph. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, anyone appearing in the Submission (or the parent/legal guardian of any minors) may be required to execute and return consent forms / releases confirming the representations, warranties and grants of rights contemplated in the Official Rules
4. PRIZES; ODDS; DRAWING DATES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, a total of one (1) prize winner will be awarded one (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card in the currency of the country of the Submission (Canadian dollars for Canadian entries and US dollars for US entries) and one (1) Hathorn branded baseball cap.
A random drawing will occur on or around the first Friday of each calendar month which shall relate to the entries during the previous calendar month.
The prize will be delivered by mail or other delivery designated by Sponsor to the residential or business address of winners within the Eligible Territory. No transfer or substitution of prizes permitted except where required by law. If a prize is not available, the Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Taxes, duties and broker fees on the prize and expenses related to use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit one prize per person. Prizes will be delivered to applicable prize winners via carrier selected by Sponsor approximately 4 to 6 weeks after determination of applicable prize winners. If required under applicable law, Canadian residents must correctly answer an arithmetic skill test question to claim a prize.
5. NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT AND DESIGNATION OF WINNER: The prize winner will be confirmed following selection by a random drawing on or about the dates specified in Section 4 of these Official Rules and confirmation of compliance with the Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the entrant who has been selected in the applicable random drawing by direct message via the Platform on which entry was submitted or by telephone within one week of the drawing. To be confirmed a winner, a selected entrant will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of notification attempt, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and affirmation of assignment of rights (the “Affidavit”) or if winner is a Canadian resident, a Declaration of Compliance with the Monthly Giveaway Rules and Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) or the applicable prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Following timely receipt of the Affidavit or Declaration (as applicable) and confirmation by Sponsor of compliance with the Official Rules, a selected entrant will be confirmed a winner and will receive the prize. In the event that of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has been selected as a tentative prize winner, Sponsor may choose to deem the entry to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the account on the applicable Platform corresponding to the winning entry. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Each prize winner further agrees that Sponsor may release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winner of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Platform associated with the selected entry. If a dispute as to identification of an entrant for a particular entry cannot be resolved, Sponsor may deem the entry ineligible.
Except if winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
NAMES OF WINNERS: For the name of prize winners, available approximately two weeks after the prize drawing and within six months of the end of the Entry Period send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: HATHORN “SHOW US YOUR PIPES” MONTHLY GIVEAWAY to Chris Luttrell at the Monthly Giveaway Address.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS HATHORN CORPORATION, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (THE “MONTHLY GIVEAWAY PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN A GIVEAWAY OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE GIVEAWAY PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE DIRECT, OUT OF POCKET COST OF PARTICIPATING IN A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MONTHLY GIVEAWAY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
By participating in a Monthly Giveaway, each entrant releases Sponsor, as well as the Monthly Giveaway Parties, and each of their parent companies, partners, stockholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, suppliers, and all others associated with the development and execution of a Monthly Giveaway from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with Monthly Giveaway participation, or in the receipt, possession, ownership or use of any prize awarded in connection with a Monthly Giveaway, or while traveling to or from any Monthly Giveaway event and/or participating in any prize-related activity with respect to or in any way arising from a Monthly Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss.
7.1. Release of Claims (General). Each entrant agrees to (i) indemnify and hold Sponsor and the Monthly Giveaway Parties, harmless from any and all liability resulting or arising from a Monthly Giveaway, and (ii) release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Monthly Giveaway Parties. All entrants hereby acknowledge that the Monthly Giveaway Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by any prize supplier that may accompany a prize. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
7.2. Release of Claims (California). Each entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to his/her involvement with a Monthly Giveaway and adherence to this Official rules, s/he may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by her/him at that time may have materially affected his/her decision to participate in a Monthly Giveaway. Such entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, s/he is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
“A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
7.3. Full Release. Notwithstanding such provisions, this release shall constitute a full release in accordance with its terms. Such entrants knowingly and voluntarily waive any statute, law, or rule of similar effect, and acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of this release, and without such waiver s/he would not have been permitted to participate in a Monthly Giveaway or compete for or receive a prize. Such entrants acknowledge and understand the significance and consequence of this release and of this specific waiver of such laws.
8. FURTHER RESTRICTIONS; DISQUALIFICATION. Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and/or use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen (a) prize or (b) merchandise acquired with any prize voucher. Sponsor is not responsible for the winner’s use of any prize after it has been delivered to the prize winner. AUTOMATED OR BULK ENTRIES SUBMITTED BY THIRD PARTIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE, CORRUPTED, OR UNTIMELY ENTRIES ARE VOID AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Each entry must be submitted by the entrant. Only one entry per entrant is allowed.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, all entries are subject to verification. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify winner.
9.1. Errors, Malfunctions, Etc. / Fraud / Tampering. The Monthly Giveaway Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; or failures, relating to or resulting from participation in a Monthly Giveaway; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost for any other reason whatsoever, including typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof. The Monthly Giveaway Parties also are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; or miscommunications or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of a Monthly Giveaway; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. E-mail entries are not permitted.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, should such person at any stage of a Monthly Giveaway: (a) fail to comply with these Official Rules; (b) supply any untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and information; (c) refuse or fail to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility if requested by Sponsor at any time; (d) use technology to gain an unfair advantage over any other entrant; (e) engage in unlawful conduct or misconduct, including without limitation, harming or threatening to harm any other entrant or Monthly Giveaway Parties’ personnel, exercising violent behavior, or potential or actual cheating; and (f) purposely impede the work of the Monthly Giveaway Parties and/or the implementation of a Monthly Giveaway. The disqualification of an entrant shall be final and not subject to appeal or review for any reason whatsoever.
9.2. Construction of Official Rules. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. Neither Sponsor, the Monthly Giveaway Parties, nor anyone acting on their behalf will enter into any communications with any Monthly Giveaway entrant regarding a Monthly Giveaway, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The headings of the paragraphs in these Official Rules are for the convenience of reference only, and do not form a part hereof, and in no way define, limit, describe, modify, interpret or construe the meanings of Sponsor, the scope of these Official Rules, or the intent of any paragraph hereof. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical error in the posting, printing or reproduction of these Official Rules, administration of a Monthly Giveaway or in the announcement of any the prizes. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9.3. Termination Provisions. Except as prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate any Monthly Giveaway in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, a Monthly Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of a Monthly Giveaway, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend a Monthly Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume a Monthly Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and (iii) award the prize at random, by a drawing, from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or modify a Monthly Giveaway at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, Sponsor will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on Sponsor’s website.
9.4. Arbitration Provision. By participating in a Monthly Giveaway, each entrant agrees that any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, otherwise) that it may have with, or claims it may have against, Sponsor or the Monthly Giveaway Parties arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with a Monthly Giveaway, the awarding or redemption of the prize or merchandise, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be resolved exclusively by private, final and binding arbitration administered by a sole arbitrator selected by the Sponsor. Further, each entrant agrees that: (a) This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario (b) the arbitration shall be held in Ontario, Canada (c) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with a Monthly Giveaway; (d) the arbitrator shall apply Ontario law consistent with applicable statutes of limitations in such jurisdiction, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (e) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; and (f) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant, Sponsor or the Monthly Giveaway Parties. Moreover, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the code of procedure established by the Forum, the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein.
9.5. Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with a Monthly Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to choice of law or conflicts of laws principles under Ontario law or any other jurisdiction which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.
9.6 Further Documentation. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of theses Official Rules and the Monthly Giveaway, then each entrant agrees to promptly sign and deliver to Sponsor the same upon Sponsor’s request therefore.
Any and all Monthly Giveaway(s) is/are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding a Monthly Giveaway should be directed to Sponsor at the Monthly Giveaway Address.